This half-day workshop will take a holistic, practical approach to planning a sustainable garden that will feed your family year round. We will explore the all the key factors necessary to make urban agriculture truly sustainable!
We will explore how to:
- Plan a sustainable garden that will feed your family all year long
- Optimize even the tiniest garden space
- Choose and save the best seeds
- Build your own soil
- Extend the growing season and preserve what you grow
- PLUS, you’ll leave with your own collection of heirloom seeds and growing instructions!
Space in this workshop is limited, so please register and pay in advance, either online through Eventbrite or by cheque.
**Non-monetary exchanges are welcome and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Send cheques, payable to Root & Branch, to 2250 Broder St, Regina SK S4N 3S6.